Sunday, October 28, 2012

Indian start ups with Indian Names

Good morning,
Navin Gupta from Mumbai wrote to me yesterday "You have given the details only for male members, what about female members." Navin, I realized this need myself but for the lack of sufficient information, unable to develop a family chart for our respected female members presently. However I fully appreciate your  concern and that is why I wrote following request on October 25, 2012:

I wish some one in our family should take up the project to gather the names of the female members of our family and develop a family chart. How about posting to me details about this as much as you know for the time being to develop the chart at a later date when we have sufficient information. 

I sincerely request all the members of the family to get involved in this project to develop a family chart for the very respected members of our family and help in breaking the age-old tradition of keeping a chart of only male members of the family. Please come forward and send me the information as much as you have with you and I will try to develop the family chart as desired by Navin and others.

Now for today's reading, I have with me a slide show giving details of the "Famous Indian Startups with interesting Desi Names".
Enjoy and share with me and other members of our family your comments and more information, if any, on the subject. Perhaps it might motivate one of our family member to start some project of his own.
All the very best for the Sunday enjoyment and my best regards to all,
Atul




























No comments:

Post a Comment